You might come to Australia for reasons such as holidays, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends, to be a business visitor or for other short-term non-work things like medical treatment or medical consultations.
You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia:
- as a visitor
- for business visitor activities
- to visit family
- Have a valid travel document, such as a passport
- International travel history for the past five years (Have 3-4 country visit).
- Be in good health
- Convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- Have enough money for your stay
- Medical exam
How to Apply:
- complete the correct form for the stream you are applying for
- lodge your form and your documents with us
- Pay the visa application charge when you apply.
Prepare your documents
- You need to provide documents to prove the claims you make in the application. The documents are listed in the Document checklist.
- Some documents could take some time to obtain. You should have them ready when you lodge the application to reduce any delays in processing.
- This visa allows only temporary visits to Australia. If you are from a country with a high rate of Visitor visa non-compliance, it is in your interests to provide additional documentation that shows your intention to comply with the conditions of the visa.
This visa lets you visit Australia as a tourist or for business for a temporary stay for up to three, six or 12 months.